On-Site AWS-QC1 CWI’s
Visual Inspections by Authorized Inspectors
- Inspectors are qualified through Berry Bros. V.T. Training Program.
- In addition, Visual Acuity Exams are required for all inspectors.
- Performed on-site by quality subcontractors.
- Performed on-site by trained Berry Bros. personnel as well as 3rd parties in the field.
Craft Personnel Training Program (Individual)
- Ensures competency and quality of work performed.
- Tested to code requirements of individual project specifications.
Quality Management Plan
- All work is performed according to the guidelines provided in the plan, unless otherwise requested by the client.
Inspection Test Plans
- Submitted to clients and all established hold points are followed as stated within.
- Berry Bros. has developed a ASNT-written practice and procedure for P.T. Testing.
- All inspectors are qualified to perform on-site testing.
Full Turnover Packages (Digital/Hard Copy)
- Spool drawings
- Weld maps
- NDE reports (film, if requested.)
- Welder certifications
- Hydro test reports
- Inspection test plans