Interested in applying to be a subcontractor for Berry Bros. General Contractors?
As a condition of doing business with BBGCI, all subcontractors must comply with all applicable local, state, federal regulatory requirements and BBGCI company safety procedures and policies.
Subcontractors will be selected on several factors:
- Safety programs
- Safety record / safety statistics
- Training documentation
This data along with insurance criteria and the contractors TRIR will be used to help management in the Selection and retention of subcontractors.
Berry Bros. General Contractors, Inc. would like to thank you for taking the time to become an approved Subcontractor and we look forward to working with you and your company. Should you have any questions about the billing process please contact your BBGCI representative that you are working with and they should be able to answer any questions.
Once a year we request that you log into the site and update your statistical data. In addition, we ask that if there are any changes in ownership or any unplanned events that would negatively impact your business operations please contact BBGCI as soon as possible for review of your account.
Again we want to thank you for your time and look forward to working with you.
- Click here to download our subcontractors’ agreement
- Click here to download our W9 document
- Print out this agreement, sign it and scan the signed copy to save as a PDF document. Please mail the signed, original agreement to:
Berry Bros General Contractors, Inc.
1414 River Road
P. O. Box 253
Berwick, LA 70342
Attn: Mr. Jeff Daigle
- Print out this W9 document, fill it out and scan the completed copy to save as a PDF document.
- Scan a copy of your insurance certificates that name Berry Bros. General Contractors, Inc. as additional insured with waiver of subrogation. Also, scan and save copies of OSHA logs for the last three years.
- Once you have the above documents scanned and saved, click here to begin the application process. You will be prompted to upload the scanned documents upon completion of the application process.
If you are experiencing any problems, please contact Jeff Daigle or Ethan LeBlanc at 985-384-8770
Already a Subcontractor?